Thursday, December 3, 2009

Harrison Barnes Career Advice

Recently I came across a website www.aharrisonbarnes.com while searching for sites on career advice or career guidance. I must say it was the best career guidance site I have visited till now.

I usually work on contract basis (in software field). Though the market seems to looking up, I don't get permanent job. As a result I am out of work after working for few days on contract. During one such off-day, I visited this site - www.aharrisonbarnes.com. The advice given there on how to look at every opportunity as positive outcome was superb. For example, I was worried when I could not get jobs in the same field as I was in my previous job. Then the article talked about working in various fields will enrich our career graph immensely.

There are even articles on how we can improve ourselves in our professional life, thereby becoming eligible for promotions, better working conditions, improved salaries etc. If you are with a own business, then you can get ideas on how to maximise your business, increase your business network, expand business, diversify into uncharted business etc.

Also www.aharrisonbarnes.com with sister concern websites like www.lawcrossing.com, www.auditorcrossing.com gives advice for people from all walks of life. People can also find jobs that are not posted anywhere else here.

No comments:

Post a Comment